Monday, March 7, 2011

Happy Birthday Andrew

Today is all about Andrew. Usually he makes it all about everyone else but today is his day. It is his 33rd birthday, so thougt I'd make a post about him. When I was thinking about what I could write there was just so much. He is an amazing man, father, husband and friend. Then I remembered back when we met 5 and a half years ago I made a list of the things I loved about him.... so here it is. (Cheese alert!)

-He loves me


-Respects women


-Appreciates me


-Takes care of me


-His nose (So glad my kids got his cute nose)


-His hands


-Good listener


-He always seems to be concerned about how I am doing


-I can be myself around him


-He is SO good with kids (this is what won me over. He is amazing with kids)


-Willing to learn how to play golf (He has come a long way in 5 years)


-Likes to travel


-The way he kisses me


-Always opens my doors (still does, even when he has a baby carrier in the other hand)


-Thoughtful


-Motivated


-I think it's cute how he loves the Broncos even though no one else does


-He can fix stuff


-That he bought Mrs. Labrum a fish


-Genuine


-Honors the Priesthood


-Wants to be a mission president one day


-He is excited to be a dad (He is the perfect father.)


-He does anything to make me happy


-He is proud of what I do for a living


-My family loves him


-My friends adore him


-Every person I meet tells me how wonderful he is and how lucky I am


-Generous


-Ute fan


-Likes sports


-Well rounded


-Educated on music and has good taste


-He has great goals


-Carries my luggage


-He thinks I am beautiful


-Makes me feel good about myself


-He is excited to be my husband


-My hand fits in his


-I love that he too me out of the deepest hole I have been in and put me higher than I have ever been


-I love when he calls me babe


-His smile


-The way he puts his hand on my back to lead me into a room


-He is always concerned that I am cold


-He isn't afraid of "girlie discussion"


-The way he seems comfortable in a crowd


-He is confident but not cocky


-He makes everyone feel like they are important


-Thinks I am perfect


-He is ok with my faults


-He thinks about our future


-He pays attention to decor and house style


-He wants a dog but respects me enough to keep it outside if we every get one


-I love it when he sings


-When I asked what his favorite flower was he said something other than a rose- Blue Bonnett


-He talks to his sisters


-The way he has brightened my life


-He has never said anything but nice words to me


-He promised he would never yell at me (still hasn't 5 years later)


-He is spiritual and religious, but not uptight about it


-He has a sexy bum


-Cute dresser


-Likes the outdoors


-He gave up a trip to Timbucktoo because we were getting married


-He is willing to put up with my crazy work schedule


-He started to make his bed every day


-My annal personality didn't drive him away


-If I am having a bad day the sound of his voice makes me feel better


-He's funny


-Romantic


-He doesn't mind chick flicks


-Doesn't beat around the bush... get's to it.


-I am excited to grow and become stronger with him


-He can cook... so I hear.


-He makes me feel complete


-His bright blue eyes


-He is patient with me and my lack of gospel knowledge


-He is worthy to take me to the temple


-Eternity is now exciting instead of frightening


-He grew up with all sisters.... knows how to treat women.


-How he looks in glasses


-He always has cash. I never see him use a debit/credit card.


-I LOVE it when he reads to me


-He has been working his tail off to support our new marriage and hasn't complained once


-He asked me if I wanted him to go to my pre-marital appointment


-He confirmed that the most important things in life aren't things.


-He told one of his friends I am the gratest thing that ever happened to him, even though he didn't know I heard.


-He loves me for me, and not my connections with work.


-He bought me a Jamba Juice Cold Buster one morning when I was sick. He also, without me asking him, jumped off of the couch to go buy me cough medicine. He just sat by my side & made me feel better, then tucked me in bed.


-He worries about me


-Has great friends


-I love him more than anything




It was fun for me to read this list. I love to look back and know he wasn't putting on a show for me when we were dating (if you can call it dating. From the day we met until the day we got married was less than 3 months). He is still a sweet, hard working, loving man who I am so incredibly luck to be married to.




Happy Birthday Love.

2 comments:

Merz said...

Happy Birfday Anroo!

Fisher Family said...

Happy Birthday Andrew we all love you too! Fun post Annie it was interesting to read your list made so long ago.