I have always known how lucky I am to have such an incredible husband, but last night I felt especially lucky. I was rushing around the house getting little things done. Washing bottles, cleaning up toys and clothes and getting ready for the next day. In the mean time, Andrew fed the baby his peas, gave him a bath like he does every night, but then he stopped and read him his first book. It was so cute to see him sitting in the chair with Warren reading to him with so much animation in his voice. It made me tear up a bit as I thought about how blessed I am. Being a wife and mother is the greatest thing that has ever happened to me.
2 comments:
Oh what a cute daddy!! I thought I loved my husband before kids, but I was wrong. He is such a good daddy that I fall in love with him all over again everytime I see him with our kids.
Aren't we lucky to have such good little daddies for our munchkins? I always just assumed most guys make wonderful daddies, but I was so wrong. They can be hard to find, thank goodness we found them!
Post a Comment