Saturday, January 31, 2009

A week of fun.

As parents, we have seen better weeks than others. This is one of those "others".
1. Went to the doctor thinking Warren may have RSV because he had a cough like I have never heard. We left finding out that he had a horrible cough, a double ear infection & getting 4 molers.
2. Had an ambulance visit our house for the first time. More than likely not the last.
3. Called poison control for the first time. They are really nice. Warren is still alive.
4. Ear infection + strong antibiotic = lots of messy diarpers, changing his sheets an average of 3 times a day, a few tub tubs, new outfit 3-4 times a day and a little boy who's bum hurts so bad he doesn't want to sit. (TMI I know, but necessary to understand how much fun we are having over here.)
5. An open door for anyone who wants to join the fun.

9 comments:

Fisher Family said...

You've had a rough week. Being parents there will probably be a lot more of them, but hopefully not quite so eventful. Hope he's feeling better!

Merz said...

OOOOO! sounds like fun! I'll be over tomorrow! I'm glad he is alive. Man that kid is active.

C Dana said...

I am sure your positives will outweigh the negatives. Try writing those down. It will make you feel better.

Bridgette said...

I love reading about Warren! This kid is definitely taking you guys for a ride! I'm sorry he feels so icky! Did Holly tell you about the fantastic bum stuff? It works like a charm. You've probably gotten all of this advice already, but just incase you haven't....instead of wiping his butt with anything just stick him in the sink and rinse him off with warm water....it will help him heal faster.
Love you guys!

Kami said...

I'll pass thanks...

the mama monster said...

oh annie that sucks. why the ambulance? you should give warren some baby bifidus and yogurt for his bum. there is alot of good stuff in them that really helps with all the yucky effects of antibiotics.hope warren gets better.

Kaysie said...

I feel your pain x3. I have been in the same boat this week minus the ambulance. Keep smiling, it will be over soon! :)

Lizzy said...

man oh man. you poor thing. and poor little warren.

RussNatEvans said...

Wow what a week for you. Things to look forward! Hope he feels better soon. Love the blog :)