Andrew has been SO busy with work that we haven't seen him much lately. It's a good problem I guess. I have had to find ways to keep myself busy though so I don't die of boredom. I am not in any way, shape or form a crafty person. So, when I finished this project I was so proud of myself I had to show everyone. There were so many steps that it took me a week to do. I have never pretended to be a patient person so this project that took what seemed to be like forever is even more impressive.
Before

After
Not bad for a $15 garage sale find.
I think my friend Becca would be proud of me.
7 comments:
I love love love this! Well Done Annie!! I have been loving the garage sells this year too.
But that is a masterpiece!
Great Job Annie. It looks awesome. Where are you going to put it?
I love it annie and way to go. DId really good job on it.
Very Impressive! It looks great!
super impressed. love how it turned out!!
love it good job!
Hello! That looks awesome! Nice work! I'm jealous of that find!!
Post a Comment