We always spend the entire day and night and my mom's for Halloween. I love it there. She has a big open house with chili, donuts and all sorts of other yummy food. I just can't be anywhere else on that day. The kids have so much fun playing and thought being in costumes was pretty cool. There is something magical at my mom's that night.
I was proud of myself for getting a good picture of Jane.
She isn't much of a poser. She was such a cute Turkey.
The festivities at my mom's start with pumpkin carving.
After years of messing up the house,
my dad got smart and moved us to the garage.
After years of messing up the house,
my dad got smart and moved us to the garage.
The Pumpkin line-up.
My dad fully wires our pumpkins with 60 watt light
bulbs so they glow from a mile away. It's awesome.
My dad fully wires our pumpkins with 60 watt light
bulbs so they glow from a mile away. It's awesome.
I thought my witch was pretty cute.
Then we were off trick-or-treating.
We decided to go the lazy way and pile everyone on my dad's gator.
It was fun.
Warren walked in every single person's house and gave them a hug, then got his treat and said thank you on his way out the door. It was so freakin' funny. He thought going to someone's door and getting candy was the coolest thing ever. Toward the end of the night he laid on a driveway and said "Mom, I'm sleepy". I replied "then let's go home and go night night Bud." He got back up on his feet and said "no, I trick-or-treat." We only lasted for 2 more houses and he was done.

Then we were off trick-or-treating.
We decided to go the lazy way and pile everyone on my dad's gator.
It was fun.
We ran into Warren's buddy Jake. They are only a couple weeks apart in age.

My mom dressed up as Jane Johnson, my sister Meredith's baby.
Jane always has piggies and a flower in her hair.
Earlier that day we stopped at Fisher's. Warren and his buddy Eliza thought they looked funny in their costumes.

It was such a fun day. I am just sad it's over because I love Halloween.
My mom dressed up as Jane Johnson, my sister Meredith's baby.
Jane always has piggies and a flower in her hair.
Earlier that day we stopped at Fisher's. Warren and his buddy Eliza thought they looked funny in their costumes.

It was such a fun day. I am just sad it's over because I love Halloween.
12 comments:
i'm so sad we missed you guys! i should have called you :(
his costume is too cute! love it!!
I LOVE his costume. That's so funny. I'm sad it's over too.
what a fun day! And, I LOVE that frog costume. Darling.
Love all the pics!! Wow look at me commenting and getting back into blogging!!Super fun day
First of all HAPPY BIRTHDAY WARREN...I can't believe that he is 2 already, crazy how time flies! And his costume was so studly. Looks like you guys definitely go all out for the holiday, your witch pumpkin rocked!
He was the cutest frog ever! Thanks for coming by so we could see him. It looks like you had a fun Halloween!
it was fun seeing you on Halloween! your mom throws the best party ever!
It sounds like you tons of fun and also Eliza had time seeing warren too.
how stinkin' cute is that adorable little frog? glad he had a good birthday too!
Hi, I'm following/stalking you. Hope you're cool with it :) Love Warren's costume and I love your hook up story ;)
Warren looked so dang cute! I loved it. I think its hilarious your mom dressed up as Jane!
The first picture with his tongue out is so awesome! You guys are so cute. I thought we were lazy for only going to a Trunk-or-Treat, but you definitely win with the gator:)
Post a Comment