First thing first.... morning cuddle with daddy.
Once he was all the way awake we gave him his birthday hat and trampoline. He loved it so much more than I thought he would. 


Jane wasn't very excited about the horse.
Warren loved it.






Then off to the Gatway Discovery Museum. The kids had a blast. It was so much fun to watch the wheels in Warrens head moving like mad. He loves to figure out how things work so this was the perfect place for him.
Warren loved it.
Warren has already had the swine flu so he's immune... right? Really I was having a mild heart attack through the entire museum, but he had so much fun. Here we are 5 days later and still no sign of illness. Fheew.
We stopped at Grandma Fisher's for a little celebration.
After the museum Warren took a 4 hour birthday nap. That was nice so we could get ready for his party. My family came over for party number one. (Fisher family party to come). Warren is OBSESSED with tractors so it was obvious what we were going to do for his party. Andrew told me more than once that it was more for me than anything. He's right. I had so much fun. I found some fabulous decorations. Warren loved having tractors all over the house. The best part for me was seeing that Warren knew it was his big day. He was so excited about everything.



I LOVE HARRISON! The outfits that he comes up with are awesome. No matter what the attire, he always has his golf shoes on.


We probably sang Happy Birthday to Warren 50 times on his birthday. The best was every time we had "Happy Birthday to Warren" he would raise his hand then put it on his chest and say "That's ME!!". I LOVED IT!!!







After the museum Warren took a 4 hour birthday nap. That was nice so we could get ready for his party. My family came over for party number one. (Fisher family party to come). Warren is OBSESSED with tractors so it was obvious what we were going to do for his party. Andrew told me more than once that it was more for me than anything. He's right. I had so much fun. I found some fabulous decorations. Warren loved having tractors all over the house. The best part for me was seeing that Warren knew it was his big day. He was so excited about everything.
Warren is starting to understand the whole birthday present thing and when you pull the paper off there is something fun inside!
I LOVE HARRISON! The outfits that he comes up with are awesome. No matter what the attire, he always has his golf shoes on.
We probably sang Happy Birthday to Warren 50 times on his birthday. The best was every time we had "Happy Birthday to Warren" he would raise his hand then put it on his chest and say "That's ME!!". I LOVED IT!!!
I found this awesome piniata and was shocked at how much even the babies had.
My favorite part of the night was when the hook on the piniata fell off and without missing a beat Andrew grabbed his drill and had it fixed in no time. That's my man. He can fix anything. Even a piniata.

It was a super fun party.
2 comments:
Happy Birthday Warren! You are the cutest news anchor ever. lol Looks like he had so much fun.
It was too cute the way he would say "That's me" when we sang to him and how he just wanted to keep blowing out his candles.
Post a Comment