Wednesday, February 17, 2010

St. George

I love St. George. It was perfect weather this past weekend.





Warren loved having his cousins and Buddah and Pappa around
all day and waking up with them in our condo!


One of Warren's new things that makes me laugh is when I ask him to do something that he doesn't want to do, he says in the most pouty voice..... "I'm too sad" and droops his little head. I don't know where he picked that up, but it's hilarious. I asked him to look at me for a picture and he laid on the rock and said, no mommy, I'm too sad.

3 comments:

Tricia said...

Oh fun! Those pictures just look so warm. I'm getting so tired of winter. Isn't it supposed to be summer after Christmas Day?

Eric said...

It look like you guys had great time and love picture of warren laying down. It cute.

Fisher Family said...

Glad you had fun!