Monday, February 1, 2010

Random

Just random pictures I wanted to post...


My dad took Warren for a tractor ride the other day.
This is the outfit he ended up in.


We were at my aunt Dana's the other day.
She said "I don't have any kid toys."
Then I heard a giggle and she came out with this.....
Warren loved it.

Courtney and Meredith threw an "un-birthday party" for Troy because we all skipped his real birthday last July. We were in the family room eating. Warren was off playing and after about 3 minutes with my eye off of him, Whitney came running in "Annie, hurry. Come get Warren." Of course I panicked a little because I didn't know what was going on. Once I saw that no one was hurt, and he was just playing in the bath tub, soaked from head to toe it ended up being funny.




Warren loves to play at Courtney's. So many big kid toys! He put this helmet on and I went to take his picture. He said, "wait mom..." and ran to get a ball to complete the look before he turned and said "Cheese!"



4 comments:

Chris and Brittani Knudsen said...

So cute, he is quite a resourceful little guy isn't he! He can make fun out of anything! How have you been feeling? I really hope you will take me up on my offer if you need as sub!

Fisher Family said...

I really like that outfit for the tractor ride!

Eric said...

All the picture are cute of warren. My favorite is bath one.

ashley said...

I thought for sure he'd have mittens on his feet! That's my fav pic of you!!:)