I know I say this all of the time, but my little buddy Warren just gets better every day. He says the cutest things. He makes me laugh all day and he is my best bud. Last night he said one of those things I just have to write down to remember... I was putting a little diaper rash cream on him bum and as soon as I dapped it on he said "Ohhhh, sank you mommy." He usually thanks me for everything. Putting him to bed, kissing him, making him food, I usually hear a little sank you, but after putting diaper rash cream on.... that won as the best 'sank you' I have ever had.
4 comments:
Warren, could he be any sweeter...I seriously love that little guy! Hey how are you feeling, if you need anything just let me know (even if it's just a couple of hours to get some rest, Lydia always love to have friends over...seriously I'm not just saying it (ha ha ha!)
That Warren is such a riot. I can't get enough of him bouncing through Kiddie Land every week:)
Haha, that is so cute.
It was so fun seeing you guys twice in one week last week.
It was sure nice of you to come to Grams viewing, it meant a lot.
Thanks!
He is the most potlite little boy ever! Such a cutie!
Post a Comment