Monday, September 20, 2010

State Fair

I love the State Fair. I haven't ever missed a year. This year was super special because my dad entered one of his fabulous photos and took 2nd place!!! And to top it all off, see that little orange post-it on his tag? That means the Utah Art Council has selected his photo to go on tour for a year!!! He also got an honorable mention on another photo he entered! We were so proud of him.



It is even more fun to go to the fair now that we all have kids. The best exhibit there is the 4H kids farm. The kids LOVE it.



I was sad I didn't get to go on the Big Yellow Slide. But I figured since my gutts still hurt (especially after playing golf on Friday) it wasn't a good idea. Next year.


2 comments:

Fisher Family said...

Congratulations to your Dad that is awesome! Looks like you had a fun time.

Eric said...

That ansome annie for your dad. Looks like you guys had great time.