Weight: 12 lbs. 10 oz. - 75 percentile
Height: 23 inches. - 70 percentile
-He loves to snuggle.
-He HATES his car seat. This makes going anywhere so difficult!
-He has already had his first hair cut.
-He has dandruff. The doctor told us to start using Head and Shoulders. I laughed thinking he was joking but he was serious. FUNNY!!
-He's starting to smile and I love it. I think I even heard a giggle yesterday.
-He is so stinkin' cute I can hardly even stand it.
-Yesterday I had to put a lot of his clothes away and pull out the 3-6 month clothes. He is growing too fast.
-He has acid reflux. Poor kid. Poor parents!! He's on Prevacid now though which is helping a TON!
-When he was a month old we took him into the doctor for a little check-up. He had this big lump on his head that worried us. The doctor said we needed to give it a month before we make any decisions or do any tests. He thought his skull could be fused already. If that was the case little baby Weston would have had to have surgery. We were so grateful when the doctor said at this last check up that he didn't think that was the case. His head could have still been bumpy from being wedged up in my ribs.
3 comments:
He is such a cutie and is growing so fast! We all just love him to pieces!
oooh, i love that you have a snuggler! he is darling!
I love him! Such a sweet baby. When I watched him the other day he wouldn't sleep unless he was snuggled and I was ok with that! LOVE snugglers.
Post a Comment