Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Valentine's Day

I'm pretty sure if there was a list published for those nominated as "Mother of the Year", my name would not be on it. SO, when I do fabulous things, I have to shout it from the roof top. I made a super cute Valentine's Day breakfast. Belgain Waffles with fresh strawberries and pink juice.







Warren's class made their bags at school. So cute.






I'm proud of myself for making such cute valentine's for him to take to his class.













Andrew took the day off. We went to the aquarium. Warren had fun, but that little Westi poopers was in absolute heaven. It wasn't crowded so we just let him run. We were there for almost 2 hours. He was so excited about the Pishies. The poor little dude doesn't get out much, so when he does he is so thrilled.




This is the card I sent Andrew.







It was a super fun day.

1 comment:

Aly said...

Okay, so those waffles are the cutest things ever. I always think you're super Mom. Not sure what you're talking about.. Love your boys. They are so freaking adorable. I Loved getting a valentine from Warren. He is the best.