Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Buckaroo

Warren is a true cowboy at heart. He LOVES rodeos and LOVES to ride the sheep. This wasn't his best ride. The guys just tossed him on and opened the chute so he didn't have a lot of time to grab on. I was super proud of him. He was so brave.




Even our high spirited Weston watched the whole rodeo. He loved it!

When we went to see how much it was to take a 20 second ride on this monster truck I wanted to say NO. But Warren was already sold and there was no going back. So $12 and 20 seconds later we had a super happy 4 year old boy.

I can see us becoming a rodeo family. I'm going to find a school with a 4H program for my kids.

1 comment:

Fisher Family said...

I thought he did great! He is a brave little boy!