Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Weston is TWO!!!

My how they grow. I can't believe this sweet little baby boy is already two. He is such a delight. He certainly has a mind of his own. He wants to do everything by himself, including picking out his own clothes. Sometimes I let him too :). He loves his brother Warren so much. They are darling together. He loves his BeeBee (blanket) and bintie (binkie). He is totally a daddy's boy, but still loves his momma.

Favorite Foods (can't eat a lot since he's allergic to eggs, garlic, all nuts)
-Macaroni and Cheese
-Cheese roll ups
-Nuggets from McDonalds
-Popsicles or slurpees
-See-o (cereal)
-Toast with cinnamon and sugar on top
-Go-Go's (gogurt)


 Things he says that I love (he really says almost anything now) but these are my faves:
-I got it mommy
-He will scream "mommy" then softly say "I yub you"
-Tars (stars)
-See-o (cereal)
-cuckie
-If we tell him he can't eat something he replies "I sick" Because he knows it will make him throw up.
-NO (a lot)
-Ipen it (open it)
-I happy
-Wayyen (Warren)
-Trut (truck)
-GUY (any action figure is GUY)
-Icko (motorcycle)
-icko (may also mean TV flicker)
-tee ee (TV)
-OH TOODLES
-Hungie (Hungry)



he seriously comes up with some great outfits


I tried to change his clothes and he was ticked
He got his own "cooter" for his birthday.

We had a small party for him with my family. It was a combined party because my mom's birthday is the day before Weston's.

I figured out how to make cupcakes without eggs so the poor dude could have one for his birthday. They were actually good.

How smart am I..... I gave each kid a cupcake with a candle and lit them all so no one cried!



Finding treats that Westi can eat is a challenge. My cute mother-in-law decided on an ice cream cone decorated as a clown for the party at her house. He loved it.

Some of his favorite things he got for his birthday this year:
-A new scooter and helmet
-A motorcycle toy
-A GUY (batman)
-Toodles (mickey mouse)
-Glow in the dark starts for his room
-A wagon from buddz and popps
-A cool Mater Bubble Blower from Grandma and Grandpa Fisher



Happy Birthday my sweet Weston.


2 comments:

Fisher Family said...

Happy Birthday Weston! We love you!

My Three little girls said...

Happpy birthday Weston:)