Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Disney - 2012

Words can't describe how awesome this trip was. So we will try to describe it in pictures. I'm just glad there isn't a download per post limit because there are a lot.
 
7 of the 11 grandkids went. One stayed home for football. And kids age 2 and under were not invited so Weston, Cameron and Hank stayed home.


It was funny to see the ride operator's face when they would ask how many and we replied SEVENTEEN. It was super fun to have almost everyone there.





My favorite picture of the trip

Merz and Andrew on Dumbo. Dorks



A lot of people said the line for Cars was so long they never went. We got on twice and only waited about 15 minutes each time.


We spent a small fortune on churros. Or "Cheerios" as Warren calls them.



I decided that I could have a dessert sampler for dinner. It's my vacation I can do what I want.

Warren thought dancing with DJ from Cars one night was the coolest thing ever.







Warren LOVED the ocean







The highlight of every kid's life.... meeting Mickey


He loved the Pixar parade. He thought Buzz waving to him was the best thing ever.

After a long day in the parks, Warren didn't want a lot to do with a restaurant. He loved getting pizza from the hotel and eating it in bed. One night we tried to make him stay up a little later to watch fireworks, he said "I don't care about firworks, I just want to go to sleep." He's so much like me.


This is what happens when all of the little kids want to ride together. A bunch of adults on the pooh ride together.



Warren didn't love the big rides as much as we thought he would. It took him a good half hour to get over the trauma of going down the hill on splash mountian.







Warren asked for the Woody all week. We finally bought it on the last day.


Warren definitely was melting some hearts. He's a pimp


Didn't want to wait to meet Mater so we took a picture from a distance.

He was posing a lot

One of my favorite pictures. He just propped his arm up like they were best friends and smiled for the picture.
 

We missed Weston so much. BUT, he was way happier at home with  the Berretts. We are so lucky to have such awesome friends that will help us out. I never worried about him once. He had a blast. And he was so excited to get Toodle Ears.
It was a trip to remember. What a fabulous week!

4 comments:

Fisher Family said...

It all looks so fun!!! Glad you had such a good trip. It was fun to hear Warren tell about it.

Lizzy said...

holy smokes, that looks so fun! so jealous. glad you had a fun time! p.s. love the pink hair...only you could pull that off :)

Alesha said...

Toodle ears? That kid is so stinking cute. I love all of Warren's poses. And I am cracking up about him wanting to go to bed and being traumatized by splash mountain. ;)

Aly said...

Such cute pics! wE loved having little Weston! I am so glad you guys had such a fun time.