Warren makes me laugh almost all day everyday. But, I have to say this one is the best ever.
We have had a little problem with Warren wearing underpants lately. He will sneak them off in the middle of the day and I don't find out until night time. He always tells me he forgot to put them back on, or he can't remember where they went. Well, in our guest bathroom we have a step stool for the kids to wash their hands. The top step is a little box with a lid that lifts. I found 8 pairs of under ware in there that he had stashed.
I walked out to the family room ready to give him quite the talking to. I said in a very stern voice "Warren Pierce Fisher. You are in so much trouble. I just found all of your under ware in the bathroom."
His response:
"Well you see mom. When I don't wear under ware I feel so warm and comfortable. How can I deny my pee pee of that?"
OMG.
1 comment:
Oh my gosh! TOO FUNNY!
Post a Comment