I LOVE December. There are so many fun things to do. I have been wanting to make an activity advent calendar for the past couple of years. I finally got around to doing it. It seriously took me forever, but I'm happy with how it turned out. Each day has an envelope with an activity inside. The activities range from watch a movie together, do a Christmas craft, go to Temple Square and even a sleepover at a hotel down town. One night is "shopping with mom" I'm excited to have something to do every night!
I know I say it all of the time, but I LOVE living in Riverton. It is an awesome community. Our neighborhood is so great, and the city itself is perfect. We will live here forever. Probably not the same house, but for sure in Riverton. We have a good mix of country people and city people. Young families and empty nesters. And you even run into Jerry Sloan here and there. One thing I really love is the community center. They do so many fun activities. On Monday they had Santa and Mrs. Clause roll in on a fire truck. Then they gave coloring books out to the kids while they waited to meet him. I can't believe Weston didn't cry when he sat on their laps! It was a super fun/FREE night (bonus).
Happy December!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment