The last couple of weeks have been super busy. But what's new, right? They seem to all be busy now. The weekend before Thanksgiving Andrew's little sister got married. It was a darling wedding. It's fun to welcome a new guy to the family. My little Warren LOVED dressing up and was super excited to get a boutonniere. Weston's little bout was in a hundred pieces really fast. It was a really long day for two little guys that didn't get a nap. My awesome parents came and picked them up so Andrew and I could enjoy the night. It was fun. It was nice to dance with my man and then visit with some people Andrew knew without having to chase a 2 year old.
The day after the wedding was our 7th Annviersary. How has it already been 7 years? It's amazing what we have done in such a short time. To celebrate, we went to a movie, then Christopher's Stake House for dinner. The boys kept saying "when is your date? We really want to go to Budda and Papa's?" Win win for us. Andrew and I got a nice date, and the boys got to go to my parents house.
| This is just a random picture of sweet little super hero Westi. Binki and all, he will save the world. |
| I love Warren's school. They do such fun things. |
On Thanksgiving Day we went to Andrew's families house. It was a very nice dinner. Everyone did a little part. Andrew made potatoes, I did rolls and gravy. I love to make Thanksgiving food. We stayed for awhile and let the kids play. It was kind of an early dinner. We were home by 5:30, so I did the unthinkable, I went shopping that early. I seriously LOVE Black Friday. I think getting the newspaper Thanksgiving morning is as awesome as the turkey and pumpkin pie. So, as soon as we got home, I was off shopping. I got so many awesome deals. Most things were half the price. I got an $80 wii game pack for Warren for $37. Another wii game that's usually $50 for $15. A toy for Weston I have been eyeing that's been $30, I paid $12. My cart was so full I was pushing with one hand and holding stuff in another. I can't believe how many awesome things I got for such little money. This year I was by myself, but I made a friend while waiting. We helped each other get things we wanted. SO FUN!
| I seriously studied these ads for hours. Plotting my night. |
What an awesome week!
2 comments:
YOu and Warren look so cute for the wedding:)
Your whole family looked beautiful for Alyse's wedding. Love the picture of you and Warren! I also loved your Thankful tree. What a good idea!
Post a Comment