I'm not a huge fan of the snow. But I have to say, the storm last week was awesome. We had so much fun. We went to my parents house because they have a school by their house with the best sledding hill ever. They had about 18 inches of snow. Plus my dad loves to pull the kids around on his "tractor". After 6 hours in the snow Saturday, Andrew said "that was the best day we've had in a long time." Seriously, it was fun. Even for someone like me that doesn't like snow. I did get to test out my new fancy pink boots and they were fabulous. My feet were the only warm part on my body when the day was over.
| After a couple of hours, Westi started walking towards the house saying "I'm done." He had fun, but he was much happier inside with a babba, blankie and Buddz (that's what the kids call my mom) |
What a great day!
1 comment:
Looks like a fun day. They look so cute!
Post a Comment