How is my little buddy already 5? I can't stand how quickly he's growing up. He is such an awesome kid. He's outgoing, friendly, smart and super funny. He celebrated his birthday a few times.
 |
| We started at a big party for all of the October Fisher birthdays. How awesome is this cake Andrew's mom got him? Warren loved it. |
 |
| My parents had a party for him too. |
His actual birthday was SO BUSY! And SO MUCH FUN!
 |
| He woke up to some decorations on his door. He thought that was pretty awesome. |
 |
| This is a special pull apart bread my mom always made us for our birthdays and Christmas. So, I've carried on the tradition. And the best part is, no one in my family is allergic to it :) |
 |
| The most important thing to a 5 year old is the stack of presents! |
 |
| This truck has a story..... We were in Disneyland a few weeks ago. Warren had saved all of his money to buy something special. He REALLY wanted this truck. When I saw the price tag I said absolutely not. I would track one down on Amazon for cheaper. Or, I'd call my sister who works for Disney and get one for a lot less money. We talked him into getting something else.... We told him he didn't have enough money to buy the truck. Plus, the box was all jacked up and we weren't sure if the truck itself was damaged. He was so disappointed. Well, I pulled my phone out right after we left the store to check amazon... Holy cow! The truck was $68 in the Disney store and $140 on Amazon. So, I called my sister. Turns out this Mac Car Hauler is a Disneyland exclusive and she couldn't get it. So, I thought no big deal, we will get one in the next store and give it to him for his birthday. Well, the next store didn't have them. The Cars Land store was sold out too. I had the lady at the Cars Land store calling all over the park to find one. Records said they were sold out all over the park. I ran to Andrew who was distracting Warren while I was tracking one down. I told him to book it back to the World of Disney Store and buy the damaged one because it was the only one left. FHEW, it was still there. We were able to get it home without Warren knowing. His reaction when he opened it on his birthday was absolutely worth it. |
After breakfast and presents, we hung out for a bit then went to Warren's restaurant of choice for lunch. Chick Fil A of course. Then we rushed him to school. It was good he had school so I could get his party set up. We let him have a few friends from the neighborhood over. It was low key, but the kids had fun. We did some fun Halloween games. Halloween Bingo, Halloween Pumpkin Ball Toss, Pin the Smile on the Skeleton. We had pizza. Watched a little Halloween movie. The only thing that matters is that Warren loved it!
 |
| The kids got to pick prizes when they played a game. It's amazing how a bowl of ten cent games can get 5 and 6 year olds excited. |
 |
| Weston was so happy he could participate. He felt pretty cool. |
 |
| We had them all calm for about 10 minutes watching Spookley the Square Pumpkin. But then they decided they wanted to play Bingo again. |
So many fun celebrations. We love you Warren!
2 comments:
Looks like he had a fun birthday. We loved celebrating with him at the family party.
What a cute picture of Warren hugging Kendyl. We sure love your boys!!! Cute pics.
Post a Comment