This was one of our activities. Is it funny that you can't tell by looking at them which one is the 2 year old, and which is our 5 year old. Weston has massive hands and feet.
One thing I've done for the past couple years is an email from Santa. It's an awesome program where you put your kids names and a few pictures in and Santa sends them a personalized email. My kids were beside themselves with amazement that Santa knew their names and has a special book in his library with their names on it and pictures of them inside. It's awesome.
Santa came to our Kemp Family Christmas party. He was awesome.
Weston no likie Santa so he didn't get a picture.
Oh, Wally. I love you so much. He has made our kids behave much better over the last few weeks. Beacuse you know, Wally is always watching and he goes back to Santa every night to report. Then he comes back the next morning and the kids have to hunt him down. And they can't touch him or his magic will disappear. Here is what he's been up to......
One day he brought the kids a present and a letter. It was the Nativity movie. And the note reminded them of how awesome their parents are and told them about the true meaning of Christmas.
Wally was drinking syrup one morning. Weston thought that was so funny.
This one stressed Warren out.
He was nervous Wally would freeze to death.
Wally has saved his best hiding places for last. 5 more nights of fun. I don't know who thinks the elf is more fun. The boys or mom. I've loved making him accessories. One day he was holding baby Jesus in the Nativity, one day he was stuck in a cup in the cupboard. One night he didn't go back to the North Pole to report because the boys were so naughty (in other words, we forgot to move him!!)
Seriously Weston. He's so dang funnny. Why would you only have one binki if you can have 3? And I love that he tries to mimick Warren's thumbs up, but it is with his pointer fingers.
We are gonig to make the most of this last week of Christmas.
I love this time of year.
1 comment:
It looks like you have been having lots of fun! I love Christmas too!!
Post a Comment