Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Fun Week

What a week. Lots of activities. Lots of fun.
 
Monday. My parents took us all out to dinner for John's birthday.
 
Tuesday. Surprisingly nothing.
 
Wednesday. I hosted Bunco. It's a fun group. Lots of laughs. Lots of food. 
My boys love it when I host an activity because Andrew usually takes them swimming. They love swimming at "Annie's Office" (Andrew's sisters work at Cottonwood Heights Rec. So they call it Annie's Office.)

Thursday. Valentines Day
-Started with heart shaped pancakes and strawberries
-Heart shaped PB&J for lunch
-Warren had his school Valentines Day Party.
-One of my favorite things about Valentines Day is our tradition of having a nice steak dinner. Andrew always makes it. We gave the kids tickets to Monster Jam. We had a few visitors, and we took Valentines to neighbors. Warren said his favorite thing about the day was "door ditchin' his friends" when we took their valentines.

Friday. Andrew took me out for our own little Valentines Day Date.
We went to Texas Road House for dinner. Holy cow. YUM. I forgot how much I love that place. I have always loved deep fried pickles, but they certainly have perfected it.
After dinner we went and saw Safe Haven. Love me some alone time with my man.


Saturday Busy but fun. I have a friend who hooked us up with tickets to Monster Jam. We were a little nervous about taking Weston. He doesn't get to go in public very often because he is a stinker. And he can't eat anything and usually barfs (which he did, but we are professional barf cleaner uppers now so it wasn't a big deal. Just glad it missed the lady sitting in front of us.) Weston actually liked it even more than Warren did. We were so surprised at how well he did. He was so sad when it was over. We had so much fun.

I LOVE this picture. His little baby hands on his little baby knees, with his little baby smile and his massive ear protection. He seriously was so good. 



 We went straight from Monster Trucks to Claire Bear Delilah's birthday party at AirBorne. This picture sums up Westi's life. All the other kids are eating cupcakes and he gets Swedish Fish. Poor dude. I seriously hope he grows out of it.

SUNDAY!!! We had so much fun this week. But I was so happy when Sunday rolled around. It was stake conference. We didn't go. My kids can barely make it through sacrament..... Like they will survive 2 hours.So we stayed in PJ's all day. It was awesome. I never do that. We had a family dinner at 4:30 and I managed to get dressed for that, but it was so nice to be lazy all day.

What a fun week.

2 comments:

Fisher Family said...

What a fun week! The food for your Bunco party looked to die for!

Alesha said...

What a fun week!!! Bunco was so fun! I loved having all of us there! I seriously stayed in my jammies ALL DAY Sunday! haha