I remember when 30 seemed old. Now that we are in our 30's it doesn't seem so bad. Andrew read a quote that said something like "When I hit 30 is wished I was 20. Then I hung out with 20 year olds and realized 30 is ok." It's just time to be a real adult. I think 35 is a big milestone. So we partied a lot.
 |
| We happened to be in St. George for Andrew's birthday. My mom was down there for a funeral and we were on our way home from Disneyland. So she took us to Texas Roadhouse for dinner, then to breakfast the next morning at The Egg and I. So super nice of her. |
 |
| We met our friends for lunch one day. Andrew and our neighbor Chris have birthday's that are one day apart. Aren't they cute? Even cuter.... Me and Aly (Chris's wife) have a birthday 2 days a part. We were meant to be friends. |
 |
| Dinner with my family at Guadalahonkey's. Yes, Andrew's cake is pink with flowers. I forgot to pre-order it, so..... that happened. |
 |
| We also had dinner at Andrew's parents house to celebrate. His mom asked what kind of cake he wanted. He said red velvet or white with white frosting. So, she got both. How cute. And she got a few chocolate mint chocolate cookies because that is the signature Fisher birthday dessert flavor :) |
Happy Birthday Love.
1 comment:
Happy Birthday Andrew! It looks like you had a great birthday week.
Post a Comment