Saturday, May 18, 2013

Mother's Day

Mother's day was so awesome. Andrew told me not to get out of bed because he and the boys were making me breakfast in bed. It was really hard to stay in bed until 9:30am. I tried to read and watch TV but it was difficult. But it was so worth it when I heard little voices coming up the stairs singing "happy Mothers Day to You...." I can't believe how lucky I am to be a mother.
Andrew knows the best way to say Happy Mother's Day is with a DC from MD's.

They sat there and watched me eat my breakfast. And they helped me eat the bacon.

Warren made this sweet block in school. I LOVE his answers.
This was my favorite Mother's Day gift.
This was my view from my bedroom. Andrew grilling the bacon and Westi sitting on a chair watching. It was so cute to watch them.

We were able to go to see Andrew's mom and have dinner, then off to see my mom for dessert.
Top pic: My mom, me, sister Courtney, Sis in law Lori, sister Meredith.
Bottom: Me, Andrew's sisters April and Jenn, Andrew's mom Linda

I am incredibly blessed to have such a wonderful mother.
Most of the blessing in my life stem from the beauty of motherhood. I am blessed to be a mother, to have a wonderful mother and mother-in-law and to have a husband who has given my the most beautiful children and the ability to be a mother.

1 comment:

Fisher Family said...

Looks like you had a good mothers day! Your boys are darling.