And he's off.....
What will this boy do now that he's finished with preschool? It will probably be one quick blink and he will be graduating from High School, then college..... I can't believe how quickly it passes. I'm so proud of him but I can't believe my baby will be in kindergarten in August.
 |
| Andrew and I gave him this book for graduation. It is so darling. Warren asks me to read it to him all of the time. I wrote a special little note in the front and he wants to hear it over and over again. I also got him some new "buffies" (his little cuddle blankets). I wanted him to know he is growing up but he will always be my baby. |
 |
Warren and his little buddy Sadie. His teachers Miss Amy and Miss Lisa, and a little hug with mom and dad. |
 |
| Warren and his girlfriend Taya. Can you tell how nervous he is? He loves her. And she loves him. She draws him pictures and would send them home. Warren asked if he could take her on a date. "You know, the kind where you and dad aren't there? Just me and Taya." He also told me he and Taya have a love story like me and Andrew, except me and Andrew had our story begin at church. His story with Taya started at school. |
I can't wait to see what is in store for this little guy. He will certainly move mountains.
1 comment:
it was a cute program! Annie and I enjoyed being there for it:)
Post a Comment