I had to go to Heber for a golf tournament. I was going to stay up there because I would be at the course late and back there early morning. I had left the house Monday morning, talked to my mom. She decided to come. Then my sister Meredith decided to join her. Before you know it, Andrew and my boys were there too. Andrew had to pack for me because I had already left and only packed for a work trip. We stayed at the Homestead and had a grand old time.
So seriously, the most random, LAST MINUTE mini vacay ever. It was funny. Meredith and Andrew hung out most of the time because I was at the course, but I got to spend the last full day with them.
| Apparently (because I wasn't there) Andrew was the most popular parent at the park. He was playing with all of the kids while the mommies watched. |
No comments:
Post a Comment