Thursday, June 6, 2013

Random pics and thoughts

On Memorial Day we told Warren we would go visit the cemetery. Well, we got a
little busy and didn't make it. Warren kept reminding us, so we were a few days late
but we made it. I think it was really good for Warren to understand why we have Memorial Day.
I really miss my grandparents. I wish my kids could have met them on this earth.

This always makes me happy. Knowing my boys are best buddies.

 
We went to the Buzz Game last Saturday. I REALLY didn't think we'd make it to the 5th inning. But we actually made it until the very end. The boys LOVED it.


Warren makes friends wherever we go. These girls behind us LOVED our boys.
I thought it was funny when they asked if they could have a picture with my kids.

Westi and his sandwich from home while all of us ate Ball Park Food. SO SAD!

Weston NEVER falls asleep on me. This happened at 6:00pm. I was ok with it because
I was able to snuggle my bug. Even after a 6 o'clock nap he still went to bed ok.


We spend a lot of time at our pool in the summer.


My kids love to go to my parents. They get to ride bikes and golf.
And Warren loves to ride the ramp Papa made.


Weston goes from bikes to golf to bikes so he leaves his helmet on the whole time.


Warren had his last soccer game on Saturday. We loved his coach. Nikki
was seriously the best. Warren had a lot of fans at this game. Buddz, Papa,
Annie, Grandma and Grandpa all came to support him.

1 comment:

My Three little girls said...

Cute pictures. You have been busy:)