Yesterday I woke up thrilled that Warren had slept 10 hours!! I went in to his room to get him out of his crib and could smell that he was messy. It was the worst blow out I had ever seen. Then came the vomiting. I wasn't that worried until it was bad enough that the vomit was coming through his nose. Then he started acting really weak. All he wanted to do was sleep. I guess the ten hours of sleep was a sign of him being sick, not making that milestone. So, I called the doctor and took him in. Warren has the stomach flu. It is so sad to see him so sick. We got home from the doctor at 8pm. Since he was dehydrated, we had to give him a half an ounce of Pedialite every half hour for 6 hours. I was a LONG night. This morning he was so fussy and it took him so long to fall asleep, Andrew fell asleep right along with him.
3 comments:
poor warren. getting sick when they are so little is the worst. i remember once when ezra was really sick he was just lifeless and stared at us, it freaked us out so bad! i hope that he feels better soon. if he is feeling better this week and you feel like it, we are going to try to go to the zoo. i;m not sure what day but this whole weeks looks pretty warm.get better baby
wow- sorry for the errors, i am usually in bed by now! me no dummy.
Hi Annie, your little warren is so cute. I like the pic of your dad holding him, I guess thats who he looks like. I am sorry he is sick. That is no fun. I think our babies are only a week apart. Hope you don't mind I look at your blog!
Post a Comment