Saturday, March 1, 2008

Warren's First Attempt at Rice Cereal

This was so entertaining. I am glad we video taped it. The look on Warren's face when he realized what was going on was priceless. In the end he ate all of it... it just took us about a half an hour.

4 comments:

the mama monster said...

warren is such a cutie! i love the face he made. i think all kids are like what the heck is this crap at first. then they scarf it down. hace you ever tasted rice cereal? yuck!no wonder they act like that. anyways i love your cute photos of warren. we need to plan something soon, we miss you guys.
jackie

Jess Perry said...

Oh so fun. He is growing up so fast. I can't believe he is already moving onto rice cereal. Craziness. It seems like just yesterday you had him.

Big Fish said...

Thats my boy!

E Winzeler said...

HEY!!!! I miss you...I never get to Bunco anymore. I can't believe he is so big already. I really haven't see you forever. You look like you're doing great. Hope all is well and hopefully I will be able to make it next month. Call me, I live close if you need anything!