I couldn't take the cold and snow anymore. I needed to get out. We saw the weather report for St. George and saw that it was going to be 80 on Tuesday. So, I made an excuse to take a little business trip down there. We packed up on Monday for a quick trip. I really just wanted to feel the sun on my shoulders and see green grass. It was SO nice to be down there. We came back on Wednesday, but are going back next weekend for conference. I love St. George. Warren got to feel the grass for the first time and loved it. The pool was a little cold, but he still got to wear shorts!!
3 comments:
I am so glad to find your blog and see your cute pictures! St George sounds like the perfect place to be right now, while SLC seems to be stuck in winter. See you soon.
He's so big Annie! How cute is he?!?! I hope I get to see you at Bunco next week! Are you loving your new place even more? I still would love to see it! If you're going to Bunco and want a ride, hollar! 916-4830
Fun fun fun!! Take me with you next time!!
Post a Comment