Monday, June 16, 2008

My buddy

When I found out I was pregnant with Warren, I really wanted it to be a boy. I have heard that boys are a lot more even tempered. Missions are cheaper than weddings. I would much rather watch a baseball game or golf tournament than a dance concert. I just love little boys. So, when the ultra sound showed no question he had the extra part, I was thrilled. The only thing I was sad about was the idea of not being able to play dress up. I thought it would be fun to get the cute dresses and bows... I just thought boys were boring to dress. Well, I have thoroughly enjoyed playing dress up with my little buddy. He is such a good sport!!!

Don't you just want to take him to Wall Street?

7 comments:

Jessica said...

Hi Annie......this is Jessica shaw. I can't believe Warren can stand like that. I think Addie is a week or 2 older and she will stand if we hold her hands, but she would fall over if we let go of either of them. She is a little chunk though. He sure is a cute guy.

E Winzeler said...

How cute is he?!? I just want to put him in my pocket...you make darling munchkins!

Bridgette said...

Not only is he wearing a tie, but his shirt is tucked in, and he has a belt on! I love it when kids look like little grownups!

Becca said...

look at that little man!!! I love it!!!

There is just something special about a mom and a boy. that sweet little love affair that they share!!!! I have my fingers crossed I get to know what that's like!

Unknown said...

what a cutie! he is the spitting image of andrew. i can't beleive how big he is already.

the mama monster said...

annie that was me that left a comment, i was at my moms house!

Lizzy said...

what a little stud!! he seems like he has the most darling personality!