Thanks to Becca, there is a new web site I love!! It takes your pictures and gives them an antique look. Look how cute this picture of Warren is. Just
click here, go to the browse button, pick your picture then click on the chinese writing right below the browse button. FUN!! Thanks for the tip Becca.
6 comments:
annie that is so neat! i just did some and they are so cute. i love that photo of warren. we need to get together so we can see to boys.
Annie, so good to hear from you! I would love to do your pictures when life settles down a bit. I'll make sure to contact you. Love the blog. It looks like life is going good for you... that's great!
I love it!! He is so cute!!
oh that looks so adorable!!!Love love love that site!!!! avyx
Love that photo! I need to do that to mine...maybe it'll make me look better if I'm in black and white and a little antiqued?!?!
Hooray for finding Annie's blog! I didn't realize you could just click on someones name from their comment! Warren is so super cute!
Post a Comment