I also loved going down to see the lights at Temple Square. We started at the Lion House Pantry for dinner. This is my new favorite tradition! When you are there, you are able to get the true spirit of Christmas. It is so beautiful.
Tonight I decided to pretend for a little while I am still a kid. We bought one of those Costco gingerbread kits. It isn't as easy as it looks, but we had fun.
Warren couldn't care less about building the Gingerbread house. We were in the kitchen and he was in the family room. All of a sudden I heard this sound which I immediately knew was my curious little boy getting the M & M's. The funny thing about this is they were up high on our entertainment center. He knows where they are because he will reach for them all of the time until I give him one. Well, he figured he could get to them himself by putting his Lighting Macqueen next to the entertainment center to use it as a step. I couldn't help but laugh.... especially because by the time we got to him his mouth was FULL of M & M's. I have a feeling this is just the beginning of the mischievious behavior. Oh I love that kid.
Well, only 3 more days until the hustle and bustle settles. Enjoy it. Before you know it we will all have the January blahs and be bored out of our minds.
Merry Christmas.
6 comments:
It looks like you are having a great time! Your family party must have been chaotic, but you guys always have a great time! Have a great Christmas...if you have a minute come up for chicken noodle soup. love aunt polly
Oh Oh, When they start climbing your in for trouble! That smart little Warren has learned how to get what he wants!
Yeah for Christmas!!! Let's make plans for after the New Year to get together more!!!! You are too fun to not want to hang out with!!!!
Let me try that again. Looks like a fun season for you guys. I'm glad Warren isn't afraid of Santa...but the pictures would be funnier if he was. Merry Christmas!
i can't wait for the january blahs--i get warren again :)
thanks for letting us stop by the other night!! (i should really call you guys first--but then i would miss the chance of andrew w/o a shirt!)
Post a Comment