Three years ago I was a newly wed, and so were most of my friends. They however, skipped town and left me in the dust and I have seen them very little over the past few years. I have one friend in Georgia, one in Colorado, a couple in California and a few in Texas. For awhile, I just thought I was friendless. But, I am a very lucky girl who married into an awesome group of friends who have fabulous wives. They started a bunco group 3 years ago and we have pieced together a random bunch of girls who have become some of my dearest friends. We had our Christmas dinner last night at Olive Garden. With the craziness of December, it was nice to sit down and have a nice dinner with these girls who I have grown to love.
Mikelle and Erin

Meredith, Me & Tricia

Ali, Becca, Jessica & Amy

Kim, Molly & Julie
6 comments:
What a bunch of darling girls! Its fun to have good friends!
fun fun fun!! girlfriends are so important to have. your hair looks darling!
We are so lucky to have each other aren't we? That was a great night.
Fun night. I hope you liked the cupcakes. Please discard and erase all evidence of that picture with me in it. It is in all of our best interest--I promise.
ok...my face looks pregnant!Not fun!
So sad I was not there!
Post a Comment