How sad on a perfect angel face. FYI, if your child gets a facial injury and you want a plastic surgeon to fix it, you have to pay cash on site and it is more on a holiday.
That piece of info may come in handy for you one day.
On a more fun note from the Thanksgiving weekend, Saturday my family did the traditional "Desert Day." What a grand tradition. We go way out west and shoot stuff all day and I LOVE to shoot stuff. My cousins are a little obsessed with firearms and have quite the collection. This year, Matt even had a fancy new bow and arrow. He also had some fancy ammo that shot straight fire. We got a pretty sweet video of it. Warren even had fun with his little cousin Kel. He tackled him quite a bit, but Kel was a trooper. For all of my family that had silly excuses for not being there, you missed out. It was one of the best desert days ever.
Do you think these two are related? They are only 6 weeks apart and look like brothers.
I have a feeling I am going to be one of those parents that always gets pulled out
of Sunday School because my son was beating kids up in nursery. Sorry Kel.
Anything goes on desert day. Even pink binkis.
Fun, fun fun!!
13 comments:
What would a Holiday be without some drama? I'm really glad it wasn't too bad and that he is doing ok!
Oh poor Warren! Like I always say about Owen....its a good thing they are boys, because the scars just add character right?! We went through the same thing a month ago, only it was Owen's pinkie finger!
Gotta love our tough little boys!
For some reason that was one of the funnest desert day we have been to. Weather was great, food was awesome, and the company superb. I think Warren and Kel are going to be best buds ever. Thanks for the great D-Day!
Im sad I missed it.
Looks like a killer time, but how could it not be with that crowd?
I was so sad reading that story about Warren, and then the picture pops up with his band aid and big smile...I love him.Speaking of Warren and Kel looking alike, my friend made me a scrapbook and found a picture of me and Warren and put it in my book thinking it was Kel! Love em both.
warren is such a tough guy!! i'd like to think some of his toughness came from putting up with kate--although they are pretty much the size & warren always "fought back" :)
i'm glad he is ok & the rest of your holiday was fun!
so....it looks like vic's mom wants kate on friday & is insisting that she keep her over-night (& really HOW could i pass that up!) i'll call you :)
Poor guy! I am not looking forward to the first ER trip. I want to come shooting next year. I'll even bring a pink binky for Warren.
Ouch!! That must be the worst feeling seeing your kid like that!! Funny that is costs more on a holiday!! Come on is that really fair!! Glad cute warren is doing good now!!
I would have been freakin out too!!!!Kids and stitches suck but stitches on the face are the worst!!!! He still is too cute!!now he'll have a cool scars! Chicks love scars!
Sound like warren doing better and I am glad he is too. Look fun shooting from the pictures you took.
We feel your pain. Well, Bentley does at least. He got stitches last Sunday night from playing too hard at Josh's parents. I thought the same thing...I am sure we'll be back. Hopefully that poor little Warren is healing as fast as Bentley.
I can't stand to see Warren's head with stitches..how awful! hope he's on the mend...love the new look of your blog!
oh my heck annie what a scary thing. i am such a wuss when it comes to blood on my kids. yikes! i'm glad he's ok though. he is sure cute.
poor Warren. I hope his head is much better now. I'm glad you found our blog!
Post a Comment