Friday, November 7, 2008

Tagged.

I am... Adrianne Winchester Fisher

I know... I need to drop 15 more pounds.

I want... to be calmer and have less anxiety.

I wish... I was 4 inches taller.

I had... a great time watching the Utes with Andrew last night.

I hate... slush in parking lots and wet feet in the winter.

I miss... Grandma and Grandpa Kemp so much it makes me cry.

I fear... the death of a loved one. Now that I am a mom I have a fear of dying for the first time.

I feel... so blessed to be a wife and mother.

I hear... nothing. Warren is asleep!!!

I smell... The heater kicking on and pumpkin spice candles.

I crave... Blue Bell Ice Cream.

I search... for ways to be a better person.

I wonder... what goes through Warren's little head all day.

I regret... leaving Weber State.

I love... watching Warren discover new things.

I care... too much about people I don't know. Seeing a sad person can ruin my day.

I always... Have a schedule. Even on days we don't have anything to do, I make stuff up.

I am not... a night person.

I believe... the economy will be better one day and we will all look back on this and realize it made us better people.

I could... spend every moment with Warren and Andrew.

I dance... rarely. I am not even slightly coordinated or graceful. I should have gone to those dance classes my parents paid for. Instead, I hid in the teachers basement because I hated dance SO bad. I just wanted to play golf.

I sing... with Meredith and Courtney so off key it makes people laugh. We like to pretend to harmonize.

I don't always... stick to my shopping list and it drives Andrew crazy.

I write... "to do lists" all of the time.

I win... every time Andrew and I do anything competitive. He's a good sport.

I lose... my mind when things don't go according to plan. I am working on this fault of mine though.

I never... sit still.

I never listen... to tantrums. I have found that leaving the room does wonders.

I can usually be found... at home.

I am scared of... house fires. So much it keeps me awake at night sometimes. I know I need therapy. That is why I wouldn't put Warren in his own room until he was 4 months old because I was worried sick that the house would start on fire and I couldn't get to him. I was traumatized at a young age and haven't gotten over it.

I need... Andrew. I am not the same without him. (cheesy I know, but true.)

I am happy about... the holidays are coming up!! Christmas smells, food, music, parties, shopping, family and friends.

I tag... Kaysie, Chelsea, Kami, April, Rebecca, Liztch

4 comments:

E Winzeler said...

Mmmm....yummy! I love pumpkin spice candles! I too am so excited for the holidays and all the fun that comes with them, it's my favorite time of year! See you next week at Bunco!

Lizzy said...

ok i am laughing out loud at how you spelled my name. i can hear it right now!

Fisher Family said...

Loved learning more about you from your being tagged!

Tricia said...

Thanks for responding to my tag. Don't worry, I still think that I am much more weird than you are. Organization is a good thing.