Sunday, November 23, 2008

Happy Anniversary

Andrew and I just celebrated our third wedding anniversary. It was actually Monday, but I was out of town for work/ playing golf. What a horrible wife I am. We decided to celebrate yesterday with a fun filled day. We started by seeing Twlight. To be honest, I wasn't all that impressed. I don't know if it is because everyone was so pumped about it that I expected a master piece, but really... I don't get what all the fuss is about. But, it was nice to see a movie.
We rushed from the movie to pick Warren up from one babysitter and get him to the next babysitter so we could go to the Utah vs. BYU game. It was AWESOME. That is my kind of anniversary. Hot dogs, nachos, cotton candy and a crazy fun crowd. Last year we did the romantic Ruth's Chris thing, but I had way more fun this year. We talked about selling our tickets because they were going for a lot of money, but I am really glad we didn't. It was great to be at the stadium. There were a few x-u of u football guys sitting behind us that were a hoot. There was so much enery and what a game!!! What a great way to celebrate number 3.

5 comments:

Fisher Family said...

It really was an awesome game! You both look great. Glad you 2 could have such a fun day. Happy Anniversary!

Tricia said...

Happy 3rd! You guys picked a great month to get married. I actually liked Twilight. Did you read the books? If you didn't, I can see why you didn't like it. If you did read them and still didn't like it, then you are officially nuts:)

Lizzy said...

so fun! happy anniversary!

Momma Fish said...

I'm officially nuts tricia. I didn't like the book either.

Chelsea said...

Happy Anniversary and I hope you guys had a happy Thanksgiving.