Monday, November 10, 2008

Binki Baby

For any of you who have a binki baby, you know you can't be caught anywhere without one. So, you learn to stash them everywhere. It is important to have one in every room of your house, a couple in your car, a few by the night stand because they get lost in bed in the morning. You need one in your purse, a couple in the diaper bag and for me, I even found on in my brief case. It is good to get in the habbit of putting one in your pocket for a quick find and of course, put 5-6 in the crib. I even clip them to Warren, but they still get away. You find as your binki baby gets older, he finds places to hid them himself. His toy box, under the couch and maybe in his book basket. I have found them in my bath tub, one in a shoe, but this is my favorite....

How in the world did it stick?
Oh how I love being a mother.

6 comments:

holly said...

as a fellow binky mommy...one word... AWESOME :)

Aimee Sommer said...

I know the feeling.. that is soo funny!!

Fisher Family said...

Too funny! How did it stick?

Blackner Family said...

Hilarious!! Maybe he is teh next spiderman and has extra stick to his siliva!! And Baylee had the same lobster costume when she was 4 months!! Love the Salt and pepper! Matt and I went as lobster fisherman.

Tricia said...

That is a fabulous wall decoration. You should see if Tai Pan will sell them.

bright pink daisy said...

THAT is cute, amazing, and creative! What a smart baby you guys have!