Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas with a baby.

It is amazing how much more magical Christmas is with a baby. Warren gets more and more fun every day, and he really made Christmas special. It was so much fun to go to friend and family functions with him because he is such a happy baby. We are lucky that both of our families live close, so we can visit both during the holiday.

There was a special visitor that showed up and Grandma and Grandpa Fisher's during our Christmas Eve lunch. What a fun surprise!!!! Warren loves Santa and gave him big hugs.



We spent Christmas Eve night with my family. It was such a fun night. A little crazy with the size our family is now, but a lot of fun. We have 8 grandkids with 4 of them being babies. It was fun to see them all open their presents. There was awesome food. My mom had her entire dining room stacked with gifts. She knows how to put on a great party.



I think this year, my favorite Christmas moment was when we took Warren downstairs to see if Santa had come. Seeing how excited he was to have his little horse was so much fun for me. He didn't even care about his other presents. I loved being at home on Christmas morning with my little family. I am very blessed.


How about the snow!!! We were right in the line of fire yesterday. With the amount of snow that fell, plus drifts, there were a lot of garages in our neighborhood where you could only see about a foot of it. Our front door got quite a beating too. There is a big front loader in our neighbourhood that is still hauling out the piles of snow today! We probably got 18-20" and it keeps coming. How awesome to have such a white Christmas. I hope everyone was safe out there and had a Merry Christmas!

5 comments:

Fisher Family said...

We loved Christmas Eve and Christmas with all the family! The video of Warren and his horse is just too cute!

Eric said...

I am Glad that warren had a great Christmas

holly said...

oh, i miss that little guy!! i can't wait to get some non-forced cuddles!!

christmas morning was really bad, but it looks like your end got it worse than us! we drove over to my brother's in bluffdale & they had plowed the streets EXCEPT the one to get to their house!!! the "men" spent the next two hours trying to dig out they driveway (& its huge--four car garage--& a car port!) it took forever!!

warren is so cute on his horse-- kate has the same one & she loves it so much that somehow the head broke & when it tries to throw it back--it looks a little retarded!! but, she still adores her slightly-handicapped horsey :)

Polly said...

Looks like you had a great time! I love your pictures..we'll have to get the boys together to play with their new toys!

Jessica said...

Did you get that horse at costco? I saw that and told Kyle we should get that for Addie for christmas and he said she was to little and he didn't think she would like it. Bummer. I had that hardest time finding stuff for her too. I should have not listened to him.

Warren is so cute. Christmas is so much more fun with little ones!