Yes, this is my 1 1/2 year old. We now call him monkey. We still have his changing table because it is easier for us than getting down on the floor. He is always squirming and trying to get down. Andrew finally decided he would let him fall off to scare him so he would stop trying to get down. Andrew was right there to catch him. This is not the result we expected. The best part is his giggle as he runs away.
8 comments:
You're right he is a little monkey! Cute video!
He is such a crazy little boy! I can't believe he didn't have a broken arm after that!
ha ha for some crazy reason that brings back memories of a little kid sneeking out in the rain w gloves on her feet.. i wonder were the little monkey gets it from??
Oh Annie, how I can sympathize with having a crazy climber with absolutely no fear! All I can say is good luck my dear friend! :)
what a little monkey he is:)
Hey Annie,
I seriously love how adventurous he is! Such a cute kid. You can link to our blog from Holly's if you want to!
Jaime
Thats funny. He does it with ease.
I havent seen you guys forever it seems. Hope everything is going well!
That would be my girls too! They are both crazy climbers.
Post a Comment