Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Like mother, like son!

I have been told many times how much Warren looks like Andrew. People ask me if it bothers me that we don't look a lot alike, and really I don't mind. Other than looks, Warren is all me. He likes to go to bed early and he wakes up early in the morning. In fact when he's tired he tries to climb in his crib. He loves to snuggle in blankets and to wrap them around his face. He is very impatient and super stubborn. He can't ever sit still. All of these things are just like me. The best however, is how much he likes Diet Coke.

6 comments:

Aimee Sommer said...

that is my izzy to the T.. when normal kids want milk or juice at mcdonalds she screams "diet coke!" Its hilarious!

holly said...

another reason he is always welcomed at my house!!!

(you know i would never really give him any, right??)

do you have a night you want this weekend? i'm planning on taking warren & cole.....let me know :)

Lizzy said...

Good boy. You have trained him well. VERY well :)

Merz said...

I love how he dumped it all over himself at paradise yesterday!

Becca said...

hahaha!!!! I love that kid!

the mama monster said...

yep my kids like coke too. just don't put it in his bottle like the mexicans in logan do!