Monday, May 10, 2010

More Funny Warren Sayings

*It is amazing to me how different times are now. How young kids are when they get cell phones. How much they know about life. The language just blows me away. The list goes on and on. Well here's one to show how technology has taken over. Warren was holding a picture frame and kept staring at it. I thought it was cute that he was admiring a family picture for so long then he said "oh no mommy, it's broken." He was waiting for the picture to change like a digital frame would. Funny.



*This is one of my favorites so far.... we were in my closet yesterday. I usually take my bras off and hang them on the back of the door. This time I happened to set it on the dresser in the closet for about a half a second and Warren saw it. He said "for mommy's hoo ha's. It goes here." He moved it over to the door hang it up. I don't know what's better, the fact that he called them mommy's hoo ha's, or that he is starting to notice everything has it's place. Hopefully he will start to put his own things away!

1 comment:

Fisher Family said...

He is such a cutie! He says the funniest things.