I just downloaded some pictures from my phone that I thought needed posting.....
Poor kid. All he wants to do is play outside and it just keeps raining.

Ummmm...... this cracked me up like I can't even explain. Warren is really potty training himself. I haven't put much effort into it yet. He asks me if he can go potty. It just takes a long time. Well, I walked away for about 30 seconds to put a few things away and came back to this. He had grabbed his dads book and made good use of his time.

This was just cute. Warren and Jane at the aquarium.

Warren found the heater vent in the kitchen. When he hears it kick on he runs to it and lays down and says "I get warmer mommy."


Warren and Andrew made a fort the other day. I put cookies and milk in there for them. A few days later, Andrew and I were downstairs making dinner. Warren was upstairs playing. I had just taken sheets out of the dryer and hadn't quite got around to putting them away. A couple minutes later Warren came in the family room dragging a sheet saying "cookies and milk guys!" Love it.

Warren's hair grows super fast, just like mommy's. I take him to get it cut about every 3 weeks. Well last week was so crazy I couldn't see straight. I didn't have time to take him in to get cut, so I thought I'd just give him a quick trim around his ears to get him through. Well..... he moved his head and I made a nice buzz mark in his head. It resulted in a full head buzz. I was crying the whole time I shaved it. Andrew got home and laughed at my hair cutting skills (non existant). In my defense, I was crying so hard I couldn't see. He fixed it but I still hate it. Andrew loves it though. That will never happen again.

Warren found the heater vent in the kitchen. When he hears it kick on he runs to it and lays down and says "I get warmer mommy."


Warren and Andrew made a fort the other day. I put cookies and milk in there for them. A few days later, Andrew and I were downstairs making dinner. Warren was upstairs playing. I had just taken sheets out of the dryer and hadn't quite got around to putting them away. A couple minutes later Warren came in the family room dragging a sheet saying "cookies and milk guys!" Love it.

Warren's hair grows super fast, just like mommy's. I take him to get it cut about every 3 weeks. Well last week was so crazy I couldn't see straight. I didn't have time to take him in to get cut, so I thought I'd just give him a quick trim around his ears to get him through. Well..... he moved his head and I made a nice buzz mark in his head. It resulted in a full head buzz. I was crying the whole time I shaved it. Andrew got home and laughed at my hair cutting skills (non existant). In my defense, I was crying so hard I couldn't see. He fixed it but I still hate it. Andrew loves it though. That will never happen again.

3 comments:
Darling pictures! He is so cute!
There are some really good pictures and warren just cute boy.
HA HA HA I love the toilet picture.
Post a Comment