Our blog will be going private soon. Leave a comment, or email me your email address if you would like to be invited to read it. thefishbowl11@yahoo.com
I don't read your blog for a few weeks and suddenly there is a major drug bust next door?! What the crap! I'm seriously in shock! Jared is going to flip when I tell him. Anyway, glad you guys are safe! Can we be invited to your list? jjbowcutt@yahoo.com
18 comments:
chubkemp@gmail.com
brittaniknudsen@gmail.com
jenn@forgetmeknotproductions.com
lindafSLC@msn.com
i need to go private also. jacquelynbateman@hotmail.com
Please add me Eric_A_Beck@yahoo.com
add me too please :)
hollyglod@msn.com
Please include me! I know you already have my email :)
Hi. I'm Merz's friend.
Can I have an invite?
ash.d.hoff@gmail.com
Merz can testify that I'm not a creepy stalker. :)
Merzjohnson@hotmail.com
DONT INVITE ASHLEY SHE IS A CRAZY STALKER!!!!
Just kidding Ash!!
Add me! meganwhite1@msn.com
lizzy282@hotmail.com
michelemitchell7@hotmail.com
holliejanebarton@hotmail.com
kamikemp@yahoo.com
Honeyash23@yahoo.con
I don't read your blog for a few weeks and suddenly there is a major drug bust next door?! What the crap! I'm seriously in shock! Jared is going to flip when I tell him. Anyway, glad you guys are safe! Can we be invited to your list? jjbowcutt@yahoo.com
Thanks:)
Oh ya, how do you know Hollie and Luke Whatcott? I just saw them on your list. They are really good friends of ours. Small world :)
Post a Comment