He's here and he's fabulous.
Weston James Fisher
August 12, 2010
7 lbs. 13 oz.
19 1/2 inches
It is amazing how quickly you can fall in love!
Yes. On the other side of that blue drape my gutts are laying on my chest.
I have to post this so there are no questions as to why Warren has a massive road rash in all of the pictures on this post..... I got a text from John on Friday with this picture. He was watching Warren that afternoon while we were at the hospital. Warren had a little scooter accident. I just love that he is smiling.

This was the picture I got next!
Uncle John fixed everything with a band aid and a slurpee.
This was the picture I got next!
Uncle John fixed everything with a band aid and a slurpee.
9 comments:
What a cutie! Hope Warren will come and play so that you can have a little rest.
I've been waiting for pictures. He's darling! Congratulations!
Darling Pictures! We are so happy he is here and everything went so well! We have loved hanging out with Warren and holding little Weston when ever we could.
He is such a sweetheart! I'm so glad that little Weston is here safe and sound. I hope your guts are back together and healing nicely:) 2nd c-section is way better, right?
Congratulations again! He is perfect! Hopefully you are getting some rest at home. If Andrew needs to go back to work and you need a break...send Warren on over (really we'll come and get him!) Did Andrew tell you that I missed the dinner list at church? (I think I must have been in nursery that week.) Anyway, let me know when they "end" and I'll bring dinner then!! I can't wait to snuggle with him again :)
Congratulations!
I bet Warren is the best big brother ever.
Happy healing. :)
You look so good in all those pictures! He is adorable. Thanks for letting me come to snuggle him the other night. :) Congrats!
I love these photos. What a darling family!!! We can't wait to see Weston live. Still planning on bringing dinner on Monday.
Congrats! I'm so happy everything went well. And you aren't supposed to look that good after having a baby. Especially a c-section! I hope life with 2 is treating you well!
Post a Comment