The first project that was finished was the laundry room. It is now my laundry/office/craft room.
The second room that was finished was the babies room. This room was all Andrew. He wanted to do something a little different on one wall and I love it!! He even picked the paint colors..... Actually, all of our summer projects he has picked the colors because he's convinced I'm color blind. Holly deserves some credit on this room too. She found the perfect stars to finish it off!
The last room that was done was the kitchen. One thing I HATED about our house when we bought it was the cabinets in the kitchen. I was thrilled when Andrew came home one day and started tearing everything apart. I think he had a bad day at work and needed to blow off some steam. I'm not complaining. It was a great way for him to calm down! He put bead board on all of the cabinets. Painted them and re-painted the walls all in 4 days. I was pretty impressed.
BEFORE
AFTER
I think since baby day is only 2 1/2 days away it's time for a home improvement break.
6 comments:
Everything looks so good! How nice to have all of that done! AND....tell Andrew that in the picture of the baby room, it DOES look like two different colors....maybe it was the time of day when I was in there before :)
Good luck on Thursday! We are excited to meet the new little guy! PLEASE let me know if I can help in any way....hooray.....baby day :)
btw....next time Andrew has a bad day at work....send him to my kitchen ;)
I love love love the baby room!! And all of the other rooms too. You sure are a lucky woman! I will be hiring Andrew...
love all the improvements! it was fun seeing you the other day. good luck today, can't wait to see little boy #2. love, aunt polly
It looks great guys and really lot what you did.
Your house all looks awesome! It's been an exciting week. Weston is just darling!
Post a Comment