Monday we had some friends over for dinner. He did not want to put clothes on. I finally got him to at least put some basketball shorts on. We had 5 little girls over, so I didn't think it would be appropriate to let him run around in his under ware, although his tiny little butt in Buzz Lightyear undies is so dang cute.
The kids finished eating and Warren said "hey girls, wanna come see my big boy bed?" We all laughed at that thinking he was already a smooth dude. So Warren was up in his room with all of the girls while we were downstairs chatting. One of the little girls came to me about 5 minutes later and said "Annie, Warren just showed us his under ware!"
Should I be concerned that my little boy had a bunch of girls in his room showing them his under ware? What a funny boy.
Random: I don't think I've posted this picture yet. We had Warren mutton bust at the Draper Rodeo this summer. We didn't get a good picture, so I finally got online and ordered the photo from the professional photographer that was there. Priceless.
3 comments:
He is so cute! When I was tending him yesterday he kept asking if he could take his shirt off. I told him no because it was too cold, plus he was wearing his cool Buz shirt and should keep it on. He was obiedient and kept it on.
HA HA HA! He is hilarious. That was so fun and yummy! I sure am glad you had leftovers! We need to do more of that. That was fun. Thanks again!
oh my gosh annie i love that picture! and my boys are in their underwear more often than not. it is totally a boy thing.
Post a Comment