Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Sweet little Weston

Our little angel had his special day on Sunday. It was so fabulous to have all of our family there for his blessing. Andrew did such an amazing job. I was so proud of him. It was overwhelming to me to have my brothers and brother in-laws, my dad, grandpa and father in-law in that circle with so much Priesthood power. We are so blessed.

It was a beautiful day. It was nice to have everyone at church with us. It was super fun to have them all over for lunch.


Our little family of four!


The boys from my side of the family.


The ladies in my family.




My dad, 94 year old grandpa, Andrew, Warren & Weston.




Yes. I need to go tanning, I know.


Our little family and Andrew's parents.


My goofy sisters like to take people's cameras without them knowing and take dumb pictures of themselves for the camera owner to find when they download them. I'm so nice to not post the one of Becky's butt Courtney took while she was bending over. I snuck in for this picture. They sometimes think I don't know what they're doing. Dorks.





Funny that this stolen camera moment / photo is the best one I have of Weston that day. It may appear that Courtney just wants a sweet little picture with her new nephew, but she's really just goofing off. Ha ha.


These little girls must be Winchesters. Starting the Diet Coke addiction before they even turn 3. (another stolen camera photo).

6 comments:

Fisher Family said...

It was a special day!

Eric said...

It was fun to be with you and have all the family together. Weston is a cutie.

Mitchell Family said...

OH so fun and sweet! He is getting so big! Glad the day was a success!

The Treasures said...

That was so fun! Thanks for letting us be a part of it! You have such a fun family.

Tricia said...

What a sweetheart! He looks so precious in his little white clothes. Speaking of clothes, I like your dress...so cute:)

the mama monster said...

how fun. what a cute little guy. i love the picture!