Monday, April 11, 2011

Bountiful Basket

We had a very successful Bountiful Basket week. This is the first time I've done it in our area. My cousin got me one up in Randolph last summer, but I haven't done it since. I plan to get them more often..... This week we got a huge flat of strawberries and stayed home all Saturday to make jam. Fun and yummy.




I am kind of excited about this little thing. I had no idea what it was, so leave it to Face Book to answer for me. I put a picture on there and found out it's a choyte squash. We got a yummy recipe for it and are going to try it our tomorrow. I am also going to stuff the green peppers we got. This should be fun.

2 comments:

Kaysie said...

I love Bountiful Basket - Kami got me hooked! We get the 9 grain bread too which is super yummy and it freezes great!

Fisher Family said...

The jam is yummy! Good job!