Much needed vacay to St. George for General Conference. I'll be honest I'm grateful for DVR, the internet and OnDemand because there wasn't a lot of Conference watchin' while we were down there so I have some catchin' up to do. There was a lot of hiking, eating, sleeping, golfing, card playing and pool sitting going on though. It was lovely.
6 comments:
So glad you had a good time and returned home safely!
Looks like so much fun...so jealous. I am in need of some sunshine. Can you believe this snow?!
Hi this is April. My email address is AprilFisher3@gmail.com. Can you add me so I can get to your blog from mine and not have to use my moms. Looks like a great trip:)
Oh man! So jealous! Good luck with conference. I have the session from October still dvr'd and unwatched.
Oh so jealous... We have been wanting to get away to St George! Glad you had such a fun time!
That picture with the goggles...killed me. SO cute!
Post a Comment